BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

2005 BMW 745LI just replaced the oil seal under the AC

Customer Question
2005 BMW 745LI just...

2005 BMW 745LI just replaced the oil seal under the AC housing now i have a crank no start condition no fuel presure looking for inertia switch location fuel to pump is hot

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?

110000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 745li yourself? What have you tried so far?

Starts on ether

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fuel pump fuel is good i drove it in the shop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: BMW
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2018
BMW Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 6 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved