BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2001 BMW Z3 with73k miles on it and inspection

Customer Question
I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 BMW Z3 with73k miles on it and inspection light is on with a a yellow bar and red bar left.. what do you think is going to be needed on this service

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Service

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Z3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No...I was wondering what Roger would do if I brought my Z to him

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

what is the mileage on the vehicle and how long since the last service?

hello?