BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I'm trying to determine what transmission my mini s has,

I'm trying to determine...

I'm trying to determine what transmission my mini cooper s has, either the 6 speed or the cvt

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your MINI MINI. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Its a 2006 vin wmwre33566tj33707

3/18/2018
Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

According to your vin you have the 6 speed. Here is some info on it https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnp2h1esloafvae/GA6.pdf?dl=0

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

You are welcome

Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician