BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Had flat on passenger rear. changed tire ...now car won't…

Had flat on passenger...

Had flat on passenger rear . changed tire ...now car won't start completely dead nothing...745i 2004 bmw

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever changed a tire on this vehicle?

Yes...i did leave it up on jack for couple of hours due to spare needing new valve stem ...did notice some corrosion on battery ..negative side ...besides that car was running fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 745i yourself? What have you tried so far?

I put it on a battery charger..to see if battery can be charged

3/12/2018
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

so the car has no electrical power?

have you tested the battery? the battery cables? connections?

Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
completely dead .. no test..i have it hooked up to battery charger now ...i did notice corrosion on negative terminal..besides that ..nothing else done ...suggestions...thinking of try in jump start it ....

please enter your phone number

thanks jump start worked ..car running fine ....i have dynamic drive inactive light on any suggestions ???2004 745i

hi there, if you have a question about dynamic drive, please post it to the forum with "or steve only" and I will reply right away.