BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Replacing radiator. Can’t get new one past the cooling lines…

Customer Question
Replacing radiator. Can’t...

Replacing radiator. Can’t get new one past the cooling lines on driver side. Radiator is correct one and measures the same

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?

80000 and no

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2010 335i m sport pkg twin turbo coupe

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Coupe?

As I said 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Removed inter cooler and loosed plastic on each side

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: BMW
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/10/2018
BMW Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 1 month ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

this may help

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b9qlbpv01y4ptz/0310-bmw-17%2011%20000%20Removing%20And%20Installing%20Radiator.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/7b9qlbpv01y4ptz/0310-bmw-17%2011%20000%20Removing%20And%20Installing%20Radiator.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

tims auto repair
tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic