BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2001 325I and i`m looking for wire diagrams for…

i have a 2001 325I...
i have a 2001 325I and i`m looking for wire diagrams for lighting head, tail and turn plus i replaced the two front airbags which had deployed and believe the srs needs to be reset and if it does how is this done ?
3/9/2018
BMWDoc
BMWDoc, Independent BMW shop owner

I'll attach all of the wiring diagrams below.

The SRS/airbag system requires a BMW specific scan tool to reset.

Couple of options for this:

1) Bavarian Technic: http://www.bavariantechnic.com/

2) Carly BMW: http://www.mycarly.com/product/bmw-app/

23243ade-c4e6-4822-9248-...png23243ad...png91edf86e-dab4-4003-ab30-...png91edf86...pngc9789e7c-bb1a-44b0-ba31-...pngc9789e7...pnga488eb53-00e3-47e4-b814-...pnga488eb5...pngc916f1f5-ca61-4dd5-909e-...pngc916f1f...png
BMWDoc
BMWDoc, Independent BMW shop owner
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks for you r help btw i forgot about the radio and steering controls wire diagrams

I'd need to know which stereo it has, and what the steering wheel looks like.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have the 3 spoke sport steering wheel , the stereo is a aftermarket with flip out screen so i want to have the controls working even if i need to get aftermarket that can be wired

Ok, I may not be able to access the rest of the diagrams until I'm back in my shop tomorrow morning.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
np thanks

So here's the issue. There were 6 different head units fitted to this car from the factory. Is it single or double DIN? A VIN would nail this down.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry for not getting back to you sooner . i had surgery on ankle and been laid up . im just about ready to get back to the headlight issue just b4 i went n the hospital i solved the radio issue . now back to headlights i need the blk/blu and blk/grn wires which is park lights rt and lt front wires to connect led halo`s to the corner light plug only has 2 wires instead of 3. where can i connect the halo`s to? thanks
BMWDoc
BMWDoc
BMWDoc, Independent BMW shop owner