BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My cigarette lighter and other charging ports will not work…

Customer Question
My cigarette lighter and...

My cigarette lighter and other charging ports will not work on my 2014 BMW 328d

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328d yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself researching online just pulled the card out of the cargo area fuse box the card with all the numbers and symbols symbols on it.. the chart that is located in the rear cargo fuse box so just now starting out probably a 20 amp fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes mine has one in the engine compartment and the cargo area the manual does not have chart for the fuses to my knowledge it just tells me where they are located which I already knew just trying to get help to save time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: BMW
3/8/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 5 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi there how can I help you with this? Did you want to know which symbol corresponds to the charging ports?
that would help and also if you could tell me in which fuse panel these fuses are located and the amperage
neither the cig lighter nor the charging port under the glove compartment and the rear console in front of the back seats are working
what is the location of all 3 ports/sockets please and which fuse numbers are they?
hello, are you working on the answer??

hi you only gave me 1min to reply

please post an image of your fuse card and I can identify the information for you.

no problem I just didnt see if you had received my input
never mind I already know which one it is.. if I cant fix it I will come back. I thought you would tell me which one it was.
thank you i will get back if I cant figure it out

sorry I am not sure what the question is then? If you already knew which fuse it was, what can I help you with?