BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2000 528i .The car works perfectly but if it RAINS…

I have a 2000...

I have a 2000 528i .The car works perfectly but if it RAINS or if you go through a car wash IT WILL STALL! .the car will not start until the engine drys . 2 mechanics have tried to solve this problem but have failed but have still cost me over $700..

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They look ok.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 528i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Certified BMW mechs.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO this is a major problem

3/8/2018
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

how can I help you with this? what was your specific question?

Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

please enter your phone number

ok

but the reply was technical. I would like the response in writing please..
Still waiting for my first question to be answered in writing...

I'm sorry?

we discussed all of this on the phone and you took notes if I recall correctly?