BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

We have a 002ea9 code after alternator replacment. We did…

Customer Question
We have a 002ea9...

We have a 002ea9 code after alternator replacment

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Yes we did valve seals on this engine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

We replaced a turbo charge coolant and auxilary coolant pump

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Turbo?

E70 2012 x5 5.o

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes turbo. L899924 no turbo problem so far just smoking from valve seals

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The coolant light only come on when we start the car for 10 second no more light after,drive nice

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: BMW
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
BMW Mechanic: JayPutelis, Shop Foreman/ BMW Master Tech replied 1 month ago
JayPutelis
JayPutelis, Shop Foreman/ BMW Master Tech

Do you still need assistance? What part number did you use for the aux coolant pump replacement?

Thanks, JP

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
aux pump***********Turbo Pump***********
Roger, BMW Master Tech