BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

The front windows on my 04 325 ci won't cone down. Nothing…

The front windows on...

The front windows on my 04 325 ci won't cone down

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 325 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing jus happened last night

1/19/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

You either have a defective master switch on driver side or the Window motor / regulator went bad ?

Would say the window was having hard time going up and down prior to this , any noises from it ,or all was good prior ?

If you do not mind me asking are you looking for the most possible causes and taking it to a repair shop or you are repairing it yourself and you need step by step instructions
Please Let Me Know
Thank You
Chad Farhat

It's the front 2 only and only last night
No a shop. I didn't know if I could reset it due to both goi mg out at the same tine

if both windows do not work, then not motor regulator , it will be the switch or wiring to it

thank u

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat