BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2002 mini 4 cilinders and it happened that i ran…

Customer Question
I have a 2002 mini...
I have a 2002 mini cooper 4 cilinders and it happened that i ran out of gas today and after i put gas in it it wont start at all it tries but it would not start so what is the main issue bout this?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
1/16/2018
BMW Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

With the key in the run position can you hear the fuel pump in the tank whining?

Do you know how to check fuel pressure?

BMW Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris