BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a used 2009 X3 witha business class radio, The radio…

Customer Question
I have a used...

I have a used 2009 X3 witha business class radio, The radio is dead and the fuses are fine for it. Im at a loss how to get it going. searched serveral forums and tryed various types of resets to no avail

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides the radio, are any other circuits affected?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

As described online in separate forums.....button combination of power button + CD eject. One described using a pinhole in the faceplate, (mine has none). Ive read low battery issues might be causing a "sleep mode"

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/11/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi there. So you mean the radio does not power up at all?