BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Waiting in line and got a “parking brake malfunction” and…

Customer Question
Waiting in line and...

Waiting in line and got a “parking brake malfunction” and stuff steering wheel.. now twice. Engine light now in. Turned it off then on both time and restored it, but engine light still on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have your brakes ever been replaced? Have you checked the brake fluid?

Stiff

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

On

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your BMW?

2011 528i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 528i yourself? What have you tried so far?

No... just waiting in line... never fixed it t myself

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: BMW
1/8/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
how can I help you with this? what was your specific question?
Hi Steve. I explained above. I’m idling waiting in line for some service and the above happened. Right now engine is running but brake light is on
I read your description but wasn't sure what exactly your question was about it? possible causes? what to do? something else?