BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Two things; the first it is difficult sometimes to start. I…

Customer Question
Two things; the first...

Two things; the first it is difficult sometimes to start. I have had a new starter and battery but it does not seem to repair. The second is it appears like a air discharge when I release my foot off the escelarator

Mechanic's Assistant: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?

I do not have a key, I have a button 2011 BMW 740il

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 740il yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I am about to take it to my shop. When it was under warranty BMW WORKED on it at least 6 time and replaced battery and starter.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
1/6/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
What happens when you try to start? What makes it difficult?