BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a BMW 328i 2013. I was just driving home, and the car…

I have a BMW 328i...
I have a BMW 328i 2013. I was just driving home, and the car started to shake as I accelerated, then the check engine light came on. It continued for a few minutes like that, then suddenly everything went back to normal, and the check engine light turned off. What happened, and do I need to address it?
1/6/2018
internal88
internal88, BMW Mechanic

Hello, and thank you for your question. I'm Brandon - BMW tech.
Most likely you had a slight misfire then the engine adjusted the timing.

I would suggest you to get it check out if the light comes back ON.

OK!

Please rate me positive, thanks.

internal88
internal88, BMW Mechanic