BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

No heat from vents.....it is blowing but only cold air.

Customer Question
No heat from vents.....it...

No heat from vents.....it is blowing but only cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

Coolant level is a little low but still cold when I top it off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2008 x5 4.8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Warning light say increased battery charge

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: BMW
1/5/2018
BMW Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Did the issue with the increased battery discharge message as well as no heat occur at the same time?

Let me know so we can continue, thanks, Pete.