BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

The dynamic drive light is on and my front wheels wont even…

Customer Question
The dynamic drive light...

The dynamic drive light is on and my front wheels wont even turn?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have power steering? Have you checked the power steering fluid?

I havent even checked. Could that be the issue?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2002 745 only 22,000 miles on it :)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 745 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I started it, the wheels wouldnt turn so I turned it right back off so I didnt hit my garage wall ha ha

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats it. I called BMWs roadside assistance and they cant schedule a tow until tomorrow afternoon.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: BMW
1/2/2018
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 1 month ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hi how can I help you with this? what was your specific question?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Roger, BMW Master Tech