BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

It wont start when pressing on the brake..the radio comes on…

Customer Question
It wont start when...

It wont start when pressing on the brake..the radio comes on but it wont start and i cant put it in neutral or drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Which fuse?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2006 330i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 330i yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i just went out to start it nd it wont start today .it was fine earlier and yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just got the brakes done wed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
12/30/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today. How can I help you wth this? What was your specific question?