BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I want to disable my tracking device I feel like I get

Customer Question
I want to disable...

I want to disable my tracking device I feel like I get followed alot

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your BMW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That is all I just want to disable my global positioning system on the car I don't feel safe

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
12/25/2017
BMW Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

what year is your bmw ,and do you have navigation in it ? and is cell service hooked up, like bmw assist , concierge etc .?

did you go in the menu under navigation guidance system and turn it off ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Uh I no it doesn't I want to manually did on next them on the vehicle
Manually disconnect them on the vehicle
2013 535

not sure on this one

will opt out for other experts to assist you on it