BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My car dropped my phone as a paired device. Now it won't…

Customer Question
My car dropped my phone...
My car dropped my phone as a paired device. Now it won't pair up. It keeps rejecting it...... What could be causing this??
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: BMW
12/22/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
It is typically a software glitch or hardware failure of the Bluetooth module. I would delete all paired phones, unhook the car battery for an hour and then re pair. If the-issue persists you will need a software update and / or module replacement. Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.
DId you have additional questions?