BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

I just had an oil change and the def was topped off but now…

Customer Question
Hi i just had...

Hi i just had an oil change and the def was topped off but now my now my no start light at 200 miles came one

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

No start 200 miles it is a 2010 335d

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 335d yourself? What have you tried so far?

No its serviced by the dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No is there a charge for this ?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the BMW Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Okay

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 2 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi how can I help you with this? What question did you have?
Roger, BMW Master Tech