BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

Looking to buy 2007-2010 X3. I am a little concerned about…

Hello, looking to buy 2007-2010...
Hello, looking to buy 2007-2010 X3. I am a little concerned about repair costs because most used X3 have mileages over 75000. What can I expect to be biggest repair costs that will be needed say in 75000 - 125000 range? Also what year X3 has repair issues? Thanks
12/16/2017
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

there is no year that is much better than others but newer is better.

the biggest issues on these are failing transfer cases, failing starters, failing water pumps and cooling systems, the need for transmission service, and leaking sunroofs

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

hi
Answer?

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle..

ok thanks

you are welcome please do not forget to click a positive rating

lastly $26 monthy includes unlimited questions? I will be checking out used X3's and may need some advice

you will need to check with customer service regarding the status of your account. I am a user of the site so don't have visibility into that.

Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Steve
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert