BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Will not start after charging the battery. Asking for. 2006…

Customer Question
Will not start after...

Will not start after charging the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes. asking for cod

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2006 bmw x5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just charged the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just asking for codes & radio codes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
12/15/2017
BMW Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

is it not starting after battery dead and you charged and you want to know how to reset it ?

or you need radio code ?

please let me know