BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I cant get the wipers to work. The 30A fuse is ok. 2003

Customer Question
I cant get the...

I cant get the wipers to work

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

The 30A fuse is ok

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2003 530i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 530i yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just found out the relay is bad while talking to you Lol

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have another issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
12/14/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is your question?
Hi Steve I want to know which components are supplied via the 30A fuse in the engine relay/fuse box that controls the TCM. I am experiencing a blown fuse and this cuts out the TCM. A drawing would be helpful as well. I need to find that short.

what is the fuse # that is blowing exactly?

It is the second to last one counting from the left.

can you please provide the fuse number so there is no chance of error when I look up the wiring diagram?