BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

12/11/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi what was your question about this?
Hi, on computer check with launch, got this error attached, what can I resolve?
Please let me know What needs to change or check.

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

you need to change the vanos solenoid

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Can you provide provide exact part number ? Just checking internet there are 2 solenoid s

what is the vin of the car?

please accept the offer I have made to provide the part number
It can't be repaired?

no its a minor part it has to be replaced.