BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Have an o3 330 i that wont turn over put key in turn and…

Customer Question
Have an o3 330...

Have an o3 330 i that wont turn over put key in turn and nothing no sound someone said its a bad key it has been working for years

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

No not worn or damaged yes ncan turn wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 330?

03

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 330 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Stoped for tacos and when got back to car wouldnt start left it came back still wouldnt do anything now it got towed and i need to get it to start to get out of impound 30dollars a day

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ya it did it before but an hour later started

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
12/9/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi what did you want to know about this? How can I help you ?
key will turn but get nothing from starter no noise nothing it did it b 4 and an hour later started now nothing for two days
BMW Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi Rich, my name is***** see you have requested a new professional last night. Do you still need help with this?