BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I took the battery off in my Bmw 750Li and now I am getting…

Customer Question
I took the battery...

I took the battery off in my Bmw 750Li and now I am getting Bmw assist malfunction sos no radio no gps

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

It said at some point battery low

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 750li?

Not anymore

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 750li yourself? What have you tried so far?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have also parking brake light in since then and

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
12/3/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
How can I help you with this? What was your question?
Took battery off my Bmw 750li 2006, then put it back and now have an sos message, radio and gps not working. Also I have the parking brake yellow light on always and restrain systems air bag after. What should I do to repair this and get my radio and gps back on?
Relist: Other.
He never replied , please give my money back
BMW Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician
Didn’t work. Battery is not dead.

have you had the faults scanned from the vehicle? have you checked fuses?

BMW Mechanic: mike switzer,
 replied 7 months ago
mike switzer

the battery has to be registered to the vehicle. the new one that is. you need a comprable scan tool to be able to do it best.