BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a ghostish code and surfice to extinguish what

Customer Question
I have a ghostish...

I have a ghostish code and surfice to extinguish what diagnostic relativity relates to its maner of repairabiliy. Not worth the fundamental value of your service.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Special bmw code for transfercase 5DEC

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Special?

06 535XI

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Special yourself? What have you tried so far?

Seeing how the code relates to the no front wheels working for the 4x4.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How much does this cost/

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the BMW Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How about if it does not help at all?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
12/1/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Can you please clarify what your question is?