BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Two codes on my BMW 128I. P15C9 and P1505 - I did try to…

Customer Question
Two codes on my...

Two codes on my BMW 128I

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

P15C9 and P1505 - I did try to reset with my reader my dash still states that my Antilock Brake System is down. This is keeping me from setting my cruise control as well.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 128i?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 128i yourself? What have you tried so far?

We just replaced the serpentine belt and an emission pump/filter thing (friend took care of it for me).

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
BMW Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be helping you today? i reviewed you questions... how can i help you

BMW Mechanic: Greg, Technician replied 7 months ago
Greg
Greg, Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this issue,
If you still need assistance please get back to me.
Rgds Greg