BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I NEED WIRING DIAGRAM FROM THE TRANSMISSION CONNECTOR GOING…

Customer Question
I NEED WIRING DIAGRAM FROM...
I NEED WIRING DIAGRAM FROM THE TRANSMISSION CONNECTOR GOING TO ENGINE BAY CONNECTOR ON A 2009 BMW 750Li VIN# *****
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
BMW Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

THNAK YOU

Are you needing the transmission wiring diagram?

WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT A RODENT CHEWED UP THE WIRING CABLE GOING TO THE TRANSMISSION. THE ROUND CONNECTOR ON THE BACK. IN THERE WE HAVE CAN BUS CABLES. WHICH THEY SHARE A YELLOW WIRE SO I WANT GET THEM TOGETHER AGAIN BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS WHICH...
I HAVE 4 SETS THAT SHARE YELLOW WIRE. BUT TWO HAVE A BLACK WITH WHITE STRIPE AND TWO WITH BLACK AND BLUE STRIPE
BMW Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 4 months ago
tims auto repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etrwskcmpj6frhw/1201-bmw-X8532.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/etrwskcmpj6frhw/1201-bmw-X8532.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

tims auto repair
tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic