BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have to push the start button several times before it will…

Customer Question
I have to push...

I have to push the start button several times before it will start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes new battery and the lights come on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

328i x drive 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Put a new battery in the car and in my key

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
11/26/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What does it do when it doesn’t start?
I hear a clicking noise from the front and I can put it in drive but the engine doesn’t start. I have to push the button several times to start
The lights come on and radio and service lights
What do you think the problem is
Phone call session started
hi sorry for the delay.
nice chatting with you.