BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have problem om my bmw M5, 2006. I got 2 months ago, and…

Customer Question
I have problem om...

I have problem om my bmw M5,

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your M5?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I got 2 months ago, and you to work limp mode some times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: BMW
11/21/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hi how can I help you with this? what was your question?
hello?
what was your question about your m5?
hi
i have a bmw M5 2006, V10
first time started get into limp mode, changed oil and fuel pump but still having the same problem, few since last week doesnt want to start i did diagnostic, gave crankshaft sensor, i got new sensor still doing the same not stating, today i open fuses box in front of the car under air condition filter, i found one fuse cuted, from MOTOR SICHERUNGEM, 20A, replaced with new fuse cuted again, code fault 27A9 DME : crankshaft sensor, 2724 DME : Oxigen sensor, signal before cat bank1, 2725 DME : Oxigen sensor, signal before cat bank2, 273E DME:Oxigensensor, output stage diagnosis, heater before cat, bank 1, 273E DME:Oxigensensor, output stage diagnosis, heater before cat, bank 2, 272C DME:oxigem sensor, driver diagnosis, heate after car, bamk 1, 272D DME: Oxigen sensor, driver diagnosis, heater after cat bank2, 27A0 DME Control unit, internal fault, 2796 Please refer to vehicle service manual
BMW Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** you continuously are blowing the MOTOR fuse you need to trace and repair the short on that circuit. It sounds like you have a short in the wiring or in one of the components on that fuse circuit that is keeping the engine from starting. If you can give me the exact location and number of the fuse I can possibly send you a wiring diagram for the fuse circuit.