BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Hard top stuck about halfway open. 2012 328i. Only tried…

Customer Question
Hard top stuck about...

Hard top stuck about halfway open

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2012 328i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Only tried shutting car totally off a few times. Top doesn't budge

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. Never done this before

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
11/18/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
How can I help you with this?
What can I do. I can’t drive it w top half open half closed
Texting is better for me. In garage where voice service is not as good
Answers please
don’t tell me nothing can be done and charge me
Ok where are my answers? As I stated I have turned car on and off several times, no change and don't dare charge me to tell me nothing can be done. I saw where that was done on this site once before. That's not a legitimate answer
I do not want a phone call I want text messages step by step to rectify this issue