BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My 2009 bmw 328i will not start. There is a new battery in…

Customer Question
My 2009 bmw 328i...

My 2009 bmw 328i will not start. There is a new battery in there and the mechanic put in a new starter. Any suggestions ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

It’s with the mechanic. I haven’t seen those parts to be corrroded.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 BMW?

328i 4 door e90

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I can’t fix it myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. That’s about it so far.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
11/18/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What exactly happens when you try to start?
The car doesn’t start but the windows can roll down and I believed the lights can come on.
the car powers up fully?
What exactly was your question about this? What did you want to know?