BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

09 bmw e70 just got a awd and dsc warning. X5 e70. Nothing…

Customer Question
09 bmw e70 just...

09 bmw e70 just got a awd and dsc warning

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 BMW?

X5 e70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet. only indication was I heard what sounded like a valve tick when accelerating

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

It only happens when I press the accelerator while driving. sounded like a valve tick. for about a week on and off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: BMW
11/18/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 9 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi how can I help you with this? What was your question specifically?
did you want to know possible causes? next steps? something else?
hello?