BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

What transmission will fit my 2005 bmw 325ci

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
11/18/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Jt23399
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 7 months ago

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

the only transmission that will fit your car is the A5S 325Z - TT
bmw part number is *****
it was used in 325 coupe, convertible, sedan and wagon with the M54 or M56 engines
it was also used in 525 sedan and wagon with the m54 engine and in the z4 2.5i with the m54 engine.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.