BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

T sensor on a 2009 bmw 328i. Codes have been triggered. its…

T sensor on a...

T sensor on a 2009 bmw 328i

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Yes codes have been triggered. its the crankshaft sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 BMW?

328i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. nothing yet I just needed to locate it first then see what I needc to do

the crankshaft position sensor
11/17/2017
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** crankshaft position sensor is located just below the starter on this model. I've attached a picture below. #2 is the sensor.

Let me know if you need anything else. Please remember to rate my service with the stars at the top of the page.

Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician