BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

After starting car radio comes on, stuck on one channel. No…

Customer Question
After starting car radio...

After starting car radio comes on, stuck on one channel. No radio lights on off switch for radio doesn’t work can I change channel of radio and then it goes off after about 60 seconds. Radio works sometimes sometimes it doesn’t turn signals light up on dash and then suddenly they don’t . Cruise control work, then suddenly didn’t it’s an electrical gremlins I’ve tried everything including disconnecting the battery for a few hours and then reconnecting I checked out my battery turns out it had a bad cell put a new battery in the car still no changes in. Clueless

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes fuses all good,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '60 BMW?

2002 530 I

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 530 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing expensive, but I’m pretty handy

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: BMW
11/16/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 9 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
What is the vin?