BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have 2010 328i / the Val Tronic motor shaft broke I

Customer Question
I have 2010 328i...

I have 2010 328i / the Val Tronic motor shaft broke I removed the valve cover / removed the broken shaft / reinstalled the cover Now I'm not sure how to install the new motor / adjust it

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any leaks lately?

85,000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm replacing the valvetronix motor

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hello and welcome,
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Are you just looking for information / instructions to install the valvetronic motor at this point?
The shaft on my motor had broken off So I had to remove the valve cover to remove the broken shaft Now the civer is back on / I have a new dealer motor to install

what is the last 7 of the vin of the vehicle?