BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Changed the car battery and lost Comfort Access - do I have…

Customer Question
Changed the car battery...

Changed the car battery and lost Comfort Access - do I have to go to a BMW dealer for reset, or is there steps that I can take to restore CA features

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your BMW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That\s all. is there a cost for this service?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the BMW Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much is the rest? i didn't see a fee schedule. happy to pay if this is a DIY fix, but don't want to pay if told to go to the dealership

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: BMW
11/7/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 10 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
what has been attempted so far?