BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

The mechanic asked for the engine seize and mileage covered…

Customer Question
The mechanic asked for...

The mechanic asked for the engine seize and mileage covered which I have provided without a response. He said he tried calling me without going through. So he can reply by writing

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It has covered 200,000 miles and it is automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

Model X5, 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

At a private workshop; I was advise to buy a new engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The price of a conditioned engine of cu in/cm3 181.8/2,979

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: BMW
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/10/2017
BMW Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 9 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

the price of that used engine is way to much , that should be $1500 ,

not sure if this your question, if not ask me again

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

connect me to a dealer of the used engines

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat