BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Marty, I'm having trouble re attaching the inside door

Customer Question
Hi Marty, I'm having trouble...
Hi Marty, I'm having trouble re attaching the inside door release handle. Do you have to remove the latch from the door in order to re attach the cable?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: BMW
10/3/2017
BMW Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

do you have the vin number for that so I can see if I have the procedure to send you