BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 1993 bmw 320I and i want to get an estimated price…

Customer Question
I have a 1993...

I have a 1993 bmw 320I and i want to get an estimated price as to how much itd cost to remove all the rust it has and put in new metal im really new to the car scene and my car is my baby

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '93 BMW?

Its an E36 320 i

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havent touched the car as of yet because im afraid of how must rust there potentially is id want to get it done professionsally professionally*

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Tahts my main concern as of right now thats*

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: BMW
10/2/2017
BMW Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 10 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

Can you send me picture so i m more accurate to see how much rust we taking here?

you can upload pictures here for me so i can be more accurate

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat