BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a x6 2010 5.0 with problems. I start the truck and 10…

Customer Question
I have a x6 2010...
I have a x6 2010 5.0 with problems. I start the truck and 10 or 30 seconds appears on the screen that I have disconnected the dsc and problems with xdrive and to the second of appearing this is locked the gearbox (enters safe mode) and the truck do not enter the gears.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: BMW
10/2/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 10 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
hi, how can I help you with this? what information were you seeking?
Can you please enter your phone number where it says to enter private contact info
would you prefer I answer in text then?
ok
The problem is most likely a failed dsc control computer which is also called an abs/dsc module. It is also possible it could be the egs but the dsc computer is more likely
I would suggest having the vehicle reprogrammed to ensure it is not a software problem
I can send the scanner detail
Ok...
I cannot read Spanish. I would consider checking the voltage to be sure there is no issue there but otherwise is it likely a failed module
I'm going to diagnose tomorrow in English, I can contact you tomorrow
Ok
Hi are

?

hi steve
take the photos of the scanner and this is what appeared

I still believe the issue is with voltage, or the dsc module, or the transmission module.