BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Service engine soon light is on. 2004 325ci. The mechanic…

Service engine soon light...

Service engine soon light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the BMW Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your BMW?

2004 325ci

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 325ci yourself? What have you tried so far?

The mechanic previously said it might be the gas valve that he installed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The gas valve that is under the engine may have been incorrectly installed another mechanic said it might be water damage under the hood

10/1/2017
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi how can I help you with this? What was your question specifically about this light?
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Can you please enter your phone number where it says to enter private contact detail