BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

Battery went dead. can,t get into trunk to replace it, as…

Customer Question
Battery went dead. can,t...

Battery went dead. can,t get into trunk to replace it, as their is no keylock to trunk

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

Yes, I removed the battery and had it tested. It was dead. I forgot and slammed the trunk closed.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your BMW?

2011 328I

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Jumping it on postings in front and now trying to get in through the back seat

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just how to get the trunk open

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: BMW
9/30/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 10 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Is the battery in the trunk hooked up or not?