BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I have a 2006 BMW X5 4.4 and my self level suspension is…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 BMW X5 4.4 and my self level suspension is inactive. I changed the hoses and the compressor but errorbis still there and car is still dropping. Checked airbag for leaks and could not find any. What should I do?

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your X5 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I took it to certified dealer. It has already cost me a lot of money. I do not want to keep bringing it back because every time he tells me it's something different and once he fixes it problem continues.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I checked all the fuses. The alternator and battery are brand new and as I mentioned before I very recently changed and checkedball the components related to the suspension.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: BMW
9/25/2017
BMW Mechanic: Steve, BMW Expert replied 11 months ago
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

have you had the fault logs read from the vehicle?