BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

I am trying to install new mirrors. I disconnected the only…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install new mirrors

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your BMW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I disconnected the only one as it was busted up and there appears to be nine or so different colouredwires, my new one only has 5

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: BMW
I'm just trying to figure what wires need to be connected
9/24/2017
BMW Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), BMW Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Can I get the vin# ***** get the wire diagrams?

Is this an aftermarket replacement mirror or OEM?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris