BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

BMW 2001 325 i. 150,000 miles-starts and runs great. A new

fuel filter was recommended. I...
BMW 2001 325 i. 150,000 miles-starts and runs great. A new fuel filter was recommended. I took to a garage for a new window lift. The car was returned and told that I needed a new brake light switch because the brake lights stayed on all the time.
This is the second car, so I declined after noted that the radio and air conditioner both came on at the fullest output and I knew the BMW wagon brake lights remaining on and the other problem was the result of the after-effects of replacing the fuel filter.
Any thoughts and/or recommendations?
9/23/2017
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Hi can you please clarify what exactly your question is or what recommendations you are looking for? I am not sure how best to assist...
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
I wanted to know if I had a computer problem, or if another problem was taking place.
Please enter your phone number where it says to enter private contact info and I will call within the next 15min
I will call shortly
Steve
Steve
Steve, BMW Expert