BMW

BMW questions? Ask a BMW repair Expert for answers.

My alarm light on the rear view mirror does not flash when i…

My alarm light on...

My alarm light on the rear view mirror does not flash when i set the alarm on my 2013 bmw 328i do you have an idea?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

No the light does not do anything at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 BMW?

328i series 3 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

9/22/2017
JayPutelis
JayPutelis, Shop Foreman/ BMW Master Tech

Can you provide the last 7 digits of the VIN of your vehicle?

Thanks, JP

JayPutelis
NP26498
Stephen, MBA
Phone call session started

I'm not showing an alarm system as a factory install in the vehicle build? Was one put in as a retrofit? If you hold the trunk button does the alarm sound?