BMW

BMW Questions? Ask a BMW Repair Expert for Answers.

BMW

My alarm light on the rear view mirror does not flash when i

set the alarm on my...
My alarm light on the rear view mirror does not flash when i set the alarm on my 2013 bmw 328i do you have an idea?
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: no the light does not do anything at all
JA: What is the model of your '13 BMW?
Customer: 328i series 3 model
JA: Are you fixing your 328i yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
9/22/2017
JayPutelis
JayPutelis, Shop Foreman/ BMW Master Tech

Can you provide the last 7 digits of the VIN of your vehicle?

Thanks, JP

JayPutelis
NP26498
Stephen, MBA
Phone call session started

I'm not showing an alarm system as a factory install in the vehicle build? Was one put in as a retrofit? If you hold the trunk button does the alarm sound?

JayPutelis
JayPutelis